Rosie Nest~bundled with chicken herbal wormer
This wonderful made to order blend of organic aromatic herbs and edible flowers is specially created to keep your nesting boxes insect and rodent-free and also provide calming and other health benefits to your hens. Plus it will make your coop smell wonderful. Includes:
Bay leaves, rosemary, lemon grass, basil, Dandelion,lavender, peppermint,wormwood and roses among other beneficial herbs. Nesting Herbs are chosen for their natural properties such as anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic, and are created to be added directly to the nesting or coop bedding (typically straw, hay, or shavings).Use sparingly,a little goes a long way. Refresh every few days.
- Basil - insect-repellent, antibacterial, aids in mucus membrane health
- Calendula (marigold) - insect-repellent, antioxidant, antibacterial, soothing
- Chamomile - repel mites & lice, antiseptic, antibiotic, calming, relaxant, detoxifier
- Lavender - aromatic, stress reliever, insect-repellent, aids circulatory system
- Peppermint - aromatic, rodent repellent, soothes digestive tracts
- Rose Petals - aromatic, antiseptic, antibacterial
Just sprinkle a few tablespoons around nest area 2 or 3 times a month.
5 OZ Bag
- Handcrafted Proprietary Blend of 100% Human Grade Herbs *** Non-toxic & Has No artificial chemicals or fillers
- Use as an aid in control of intestinal parasites, ideal for small flocks and backyard chickens.No withholding required for eggs.
- This is a formula I use for my chickens. I feed 1 TSP mixed with their pellets or oatmeal once a month but you can use more often if you like.
Pumpkin seed powder, Turmeric, Kelp, Garlic Powder and Diatomaceous Earth and Stevia leaf powder
Feed at a rate of 1 Tablespoon per LB of food
Use as an aid in control of intestinal parasites, ideal for small flocks and backyard chickens.No withholding required for eggs.
Contains approx 14 Tablespoons